Fear's the Path, Courage the Destination

 Today, I took a step out of my comfort zone, venturing into a place I've always feared – answering phone calls. My anxiety, especially the fear of debt collectors threatening me, has kept me from picking up calls for the past seven years, not even from my family. Unless I know the caller and they notify me in advance, I avoid answering.


A few days ago, an unknown number called me twice. I hesitated to answer, fearing it might be a debt collector. To my surprise, it turned out to be a hotel responding to my job application. Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity as they never got back to me after that.



Today, I received another call from an unknown number, not even appearing on my Truecaller app. Despite my apprehension, I decided to answer, and it was the company I applied to, inviting me for an interview next week. I feel nervous yet excited – this is my chance. It's amusing how a small improvement, just one tiny step in facing our fears, can open up new horizons.

I've realized that being brave doesn't mean being free of fear. It's about the ability to face your fears head-on, even when they terrify you. That's where growth happens. I'm ready for the interview, and regardless of the outcome, I know I'll gain valuable experience and conquer my fear. Thank you, God.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey Begins: Echoes in the Abyss,unraveling the Enigma of Personal Alchemy

Unveiling My Professional Skill Set: A Peek into My Diverse Journey